Start Your Journey Here
Start your online educational journey today.
Get the most out of your education and start your journey in a Los Rios Colleges Online program today! Applying is a multi-step process, so make sure to follow the instructions as you go.
Here's a step-by-step list to help track your progress from application through enrollment:
- Attend an information session. All interested students must attend an information session. Complete the Start Your Journey Here form and you will be emailed a Zoom appointment confirmation for the information session.
- Confirm your interest. After the information session you will be given a link to complete the Confirmation of Interest form. This will confirm that you are interested in pursuing the Los Rios Colleges Online program.
- Complete the California Community College application if you are a returning or new student. Returning and new students need to complete a California Community College Application via the CCCApply website.
- Attend a mandatory registration orientation. The mandatory registration orientation is where you will complete your program map (a set schedule of sections of courses you will be taking for the duration of the program) with our designated counselor. You will also be given information on enrollment and necessary next steps.
- Enroll in courses. The last step is to enroll in the specific sections (from your program map) of Los Rios courses for the upcoming semester.