Start Your Journey Here
Start your online educational journey today.
Get the most out of your education and start your journey in a Los Rios Colleges Online program today! Applying is a multi-step process, so make sure to follow the instructions as you go.
How to Join a Los Rios Colleges Online Program
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Los Rios Colleges Online program:
- Attend an information session and confirm your interest. All interested students must attend an information session. Complete the Start Your Journey Here form and you will be emailed a Zoom appointment confirmation for the information session. After the information session you will be given a link to complete the Confirmation of Interest form. This will confirm that you are interested in pursuing the Los Rios Colleges Online program.
- Obtain documents needed and complete immediate next steps. You may need to do the following. Please refer to your immediate next steps email for details once you complete your Confirmation of Interest.
- Complete the California Community College application if you are a returning or new student.
- Obtain unofficial transcripts (high school or other college).
- Complete the Guided-Self Placement assessment.
- Meet with identified Los Rios Colleges Online Counselor and create your course map. After you have all immediate next steps outlined in #2, you are ready to meet with our identified counselor. At your counseling appointment, you will create your course map for the duration of the program.
- Enroll in courses. The last step is to enroll in the specific sections (from your course map) of Los Rios courses for the upcoming semester.