Start Your Journey Here
Start your online educational journey today.
Get the most out of your education and start your journey in a Los Rios Colleges Online program today! Applying is a multi-step process, so make sure to follow the instructions as you go.
How to Join a Los Rios Colleges Online Program
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Los Rios Colleges Online program:
- Attend an information session and confirm your interest. All interested students must attend an information session. Complete the Start Your Journey Here form and you will be emailed a link to the asynchronous information session. After the information session, you will be asked to complete a Confirmation of Interest form, which will put you on the admissions list.
- Fill out and submit a CCCApply Application. Create an OpenCCC account if you don't already have one.
- Meet with your Los Rios Colleges Online counselor. You must meet with your designated Los Rios Colleges Online counselor to finalize your educational plan and avoid taking courses you don't need. Here are things you should do before your counseling appointment:
- If you have taken courses at a college outside of Los Rios, then email your unofficial college transcripts to LRCOnline@losrios.edu.
- If you have been out of high school for more than 10 years, then take the Guided Self-Placement to confirm the math and English level you feel most comfortable taking. This is a 5-minute questionnaire, not a test. Your counselor needs your results before meeting with you.
- Enroll in courses. After you complete the previous steps, we will email you an official welcome letter with your enrollment instructions.