Skip to Content

Our colleges offer guaranteed admission to numerous four-year institutions. Students may file a transfer admission guarantee (known as a TAG) after completing a certain number of transferable units with a minimum grade point average determined by the transfer institution (typically 3.0 or higher).

Please see a counselor at your college to learn more about eligibility and application deadlines.