Connect with Starfish
Starfish provides you with feedback about your academic performance and helps you connect with members of your Success Network – your instructors, counselors, and support staff.
What Can I Expect from Connect with Starfish?
- Instructors may use Connect with Starfish to give you feedback on your academic performance.
- Your instructors can raise flags when they are concerned about your academic performance or issue referrals if they think you'd benefit from a campus resource.
- You will receive kudos to acknowledge your great work!
- Your counselors and other support staff know about this feedback and are here to help you.
How Will I Use Connect with Starfish?
- Take action if you get a flag and/or to do items.
- Speak with your instructor, use a campus resource, and/or meet with a counselor to create an action plan.
- Celebrate if you get kudos – stay focused and keep up the good work!
Who Can Help Me with My Connect with Starfish Flags?
- Your instructor is a great place to start. Follow up with them for guidance on how to improve.
- Reach out to your Success Network for help identifying academic options and campus resources.